Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sorry for the delay in posts. I was away for the holiday and then my internet went out for the 800th time this year because Comcast sucks (not that anyone needed a detailed explanation). Anyway, since I have been deprived of my life (aka my computer) I just got really excited and had to post these ahhhhmazing, lust-worthy items. Enjoy but don't blame your credit card bill on me :-). 1. Sequin lapel blazer by AKA New York available on Shopbop. 2. The Studded Mini by Balmain. Available on theOutnet. 3. The Dita by Cesare Paciotti. 4. New Wave Suede Jacket by Rebecca Taylor available on Shopbop. 5. Tailored Metal-Stud Jacket by Alexander Wang available at Saks. 6. Black Diamond Studs by AESA available at Barneys Coop. 7. Celtic Tank by Vena Cava available at Barneys Coop.

No comments: