Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I was just about to start research on supply chain management for class but my twitter update from The Cut interrupted me and now I am obsessing over the Where the Wild Things Are Collection by Opening Ceremony. Literally obsessing over all of it. Halloween is coming up and 10 minutes before my failed attempt at supply chain research, I was brainstorming costume ideas. My first brilliant idea was to be mummy in white Herve Leger bandage dress but this furry monster suit is making me think otherwise. I am not sure which the boys will like more. Anyway, here are the slightly more wearable pieces from the collection. The Hooded white Jacket with ears and paws is amazing!!!! NEED THIS ASAP but in black or purple because the white would get way too dirty. The skirts are genius too. I have been searching for a stylish furry mini skirt that doesn't resemble something I wore in 7th grade from Limited Too and these completely fulfill my craving. Thank you Opening Ceremony.

No comments: