Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Although I will always be loyal to my obsession with black, I loved that Alexander Wang played with some new colors for his spring collection. I love the the camel colored lace up leather shorts. I would totally rock these with a loose black tank, sheer cardigan, chunky layered silver jewelry, shredded black knee highs or tights, and leopard calf hair driving loafers. I also loved the sheer harem pants. I am not daring enough to pull a Gaga so these would be perfect for hot summer nights out (if you live in Miami go buy a pair now). They would look amazing with a 3/4 sleeve ripped denim jacket and leopard platform wedges. If you cannot afford the Alexander Wang price tag, check eBay now before these trends blow up and you can prob find really cheap alternatives. Images via style.com

No comments: