Friday, September 4, 2009

I have been looking for over-the-knee boots for fall/winter but could not find any for a reasonable price that are of good quality... until today. The Rianna Over the Knee Boots by Free People are ahhhhmazing and only $198. That is cheap compared to the studded Balmains, Choos, Wangs, and Loubs I have been lusting after. If you are looking for something with a heel, check out the Nathan Over the Knee Slouch Boot by Free People. They are only $178 and come in black and grey. For those of us who really want the platform, try the Sable Platform Shaft Boot by Calvin Klein. They have subtle studding details and are a reasonable $238.95 on Endless.com. My favorite pair so far are the Trudy Long Cuff Buckle Platform Boots by Vera Wang Lavender Label. They are available on Shopbop for $525. They are perfect for me because they go with everything (leggings, cut-off shorts, a mini skirt, and skinny jeans). If I am going to splurge I am going to make sure that they go with everything and are fairly classic, not too trendy.

No comments: