Sunday, February 21, 2010

One of the most profound rap groups I have ever heard is Gang starr. Their lyrics truly provoke inspiration and frequently send me into a daydream I don't want to return from.


"So I'ma end this lecture and I betcha
Those who kick dirt and do time I'm gonna get cha
Cause I be kickin the real
While they be losin the race tryin to chase mass appeal" 






"It has come to our attention that a mysterious force is LOOSE..
somewhere in outer space."
"The mysteries of creation are there."
"Up in the sky?" "Up in the sky."
"The moon and the planets are there.
And new hopes for knowledge and peace are there.
And therefore as we set sail; we ask God's blessing --
on the most hazardous, and dangerous, and greatest adventure
of which man has ever embarked."






No comments: