Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Don't let anything get in the way of inspiration.
The following are photos taken of various objects and trinkets I collect for the sake of remembering things out of the ordinary. Because of all these things, dusting in my house is not fun.
1: Rubber animal bracelets from Five Below
2: Tibetan prayer beads, a colorful necklace from Cartagena, some of my own creations, vintage necklaces
3: Pennies and 1 bobbypin in an empty bottle of tequila
4: Hand-painted Frankenstein from Harry Bliss wearing a vintage mink Dior hat from my Great Grandmother
5: Keith Haring prints, a drawing my younger cousin Alex did for me (he is awesome), and a black and white charcoal piece I did
6: A vintage sequin vest my Aunt bought in Hong Kong
7: My Minx nails
8: Babushka dolls from St. Petersburg, Russia
9: Shattered mirror candle holders
10: Teddy bear piggy bank
11: Chandelier in by my window
12: Vintage elephant book end
13: Hand made string animals from Guatemala
14: String keychains from a museum
15: Dried butterflies from Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

No comments: