Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The deetttts on Derek Lam A/W 2010
Need to get...
1: Sweater with detachable gloves. I prefer fingerless because I am a control freak and get hot flashes frequently like a 55 year old suburban mom.
2: Aussie hats like Crocodile Dundee; a chin strap would be neat too. A chin strap with a bow? or some metal hardware? Yessss sir.
3: Fur shoulders.
4: Save my leather pants and leggings... not that I would actually be dumb enough to sell those.
5: Super duper long chunky scarf with a longgggg fringe or fur detailing.
6: FINALLY someone is bringing back the bell bottom correctly.
7: Invest in a long, longggggggggggggggg dress; preferably made of a thin lambswool blend to pair with chunky mens costume jewelry and a fur coat.
8: Sometimes I hate that it is still so cold when fall fashion week occurs because then I feel like everyone starts wearing the trends a season early and this bothers me even though I do it too. That was totes unrelated but whateva whatevaaa.
9: Thank you Lo Bosworth for teaching me the word totes. It's nice to know someone else shares my affinity for making up words.
Images via Style.com

Derek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearDerek Lam Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments: