Thursday, February 18, 2010

Obsessed with museum gift shops.
This past weekend I was wandering around MoMA checking out the Tim Burton exhibit and spent an insanely long period of time playing in the MoMA gift shop. There is just realllllllllly cool stuff in there. I actually picked up so much stuff I had to place myself in a corner and narrow it down to a few things. When I got home I googled and what do ya know? They have an online shop too. Hollla.
All available at MoMA
Pentagon and Hexagon WatchesGold Lines Watch2 Carat CupSeeing Outside the BoxGorillapod™ TripodDuster BunnyGhost CandelabraCoral PlacematLou Lou Ghost Kids' Armchair"La Stanza dello Scirroco" BasketHug Salt And Pepper ShakersWarhol Fashion Mix and Match StationeryBookworm ShelfVoodoo Girl & Oyster Boy Figure and Book SetDiamond Ring  Clear Acrylic800 Series Watch

No comments: