Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Azzaro Spring/Summer 2010
Fringes are a big pain to take care of but I'm still hooked on them.
The gold flower head band is gorggg. The perks of a headband like this is that it makes your outfit. What's easier and more comfortable than a white sheer tee, leather leggings, and an ornate gold and crystal head band? My problem-o is that I have a sensitive skull so strapping it with metal is not such a brilliant idea. I am going to look for an alternative with a softer base. Maybe snatch some vintage pins and pin/sew them onto my black velvet headband for the same effect.
Images via Azzaro and Style.
Azzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments: