Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Les Copains A/W 2010 is a must just because I love anything that brings back the 1960's. I know I wasn't alive then but if I was I would probably have been transfixed on recreating Brigitte Bardot's tousled hair. I am expecting that this collection will be a big hit among the 22 to 32 age bracket. I apologize but it's nearly midnight and I can't think of anything else to say at the moment. My brain lapse is the result of nonstop projects, papers, presentations and strategically packing all day for India. I leave tomorrow so expect a delay between posts because I will have a super duper tight schedule over there. I am not kidding when I say every hour is planned out for the next 10 days. Despite the long days, I am really looking forward to feasting on tikka masala, samosas, and nan for a while. And as always, I will find very cool stuff to post about while I am gone. Hooray for more visual and mental inspiration!! Goodnight moon.

No comments: