Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celine A/W 2010
Upon a quick initial glance, Phoebe Philo's fall collection for Celine appeared simple and serious. With closer inspection, I noticed she added slits, sex, and softness in all the appropriate places making this collection appeal to both Daphne and Anna.  In addition, I love that she didn't hesitate to mix navy and black. If you do it right, they don't clash. My favorite pieces are the navy button dress in the first image and the button pencil skirt towards the bottom. I love that you get the freedom of a mini skirt and the intelligence of a pencil skirt. A very practical design detail for working women. Overall, the whole collection exudes confidence. I mean, I feel powerful and accomplished just looking at it.
Images via Style.com
Celine Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearCeline Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments: