Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally, the show I have been waiting and waiting for has come and gone. I didn't fall in love. I fell in like which is disappointing because Ricardo usually makes me fall in love. What I liked was the blood red mixed with rich velvet, lace, and neoprene. The gloves were the perfect statement accessory for this collection. They say "dress well but don't forget to have fun". If the collection needed a name I'd say "The Damsel of a Transylvanian Ski Recluse" fits perfectly.
Images via style.com
Givenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearGivenchy Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments: