Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ann Demeulemeester A/W 2010

I liked the beginning pieces but I didn't really get all the feather crap towards the end. Unless you don't have anything to do all day besides play dress up at a Vogue shoot, the overwhelming amounts of feathers are, in my opinion, wildly impractical. On the other hand, I did love the capes with armholes. There is no better reason to invest in really great super long gloves. A cape with freedom to move your arms is also perfect for those of us who hate to feel constricted. There is nothing worse than walking into a warm department store after being out in the frigid cold and immediately struggling to shed a few heavy layers to avoid passing out from a heat flash and furthermore frustration. I don't know if that happens to anyone else but it happens to me so as a result I need a cape with armholes. 
Images via style.com

Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearAnn Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearAnn Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearAnn Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearAnn Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearAnn Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

No comments: