Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I recently was given brand new personalized stationary and I thought it was a great gift since I am constantly writing thank you notes. I like to keep my stationary fairly simple because I like to add a one of a kind doodle on the front. Nonetheless, personalization of any of the following is a great gift for all ages. In addition, personalized items are something everyone needs but hasn't made a priority of purchasing.
1: Stationary via Iomoi
2: Coasters via Iomoi
3: Pillows via Iomoi
4: Ice Bucket via Iomoi
5: Salt and Pepper via Iomoi
6: Gift Tags via Iomoi
7: Coffee Table Trays via Iomoi
8: Note Paper via Iomoi
9: Address Stickers via Iomoi
10: Bed Sheets via West Elm
11: Planner via Horchow
12: Door Mat via Williams Sonoma
13: Dinner Plates via Pottery Barn
14: Towels via Far Fetch
15: Throw Blanket via Saks
16: Table Linens via Pottery Barn

Cotton Percale Sheet SetAlternate View
Classic Hotel Table Runner, 16 x 90", Ivory

No comments: