Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spotlight on: Solange Azagury-Partridge
I thought I had found some of the best jewelry designers out there but this girl proves me wrong. I am seriously obsessed with her pieces. Pricey, yes but they are unlike anything I have ever seen so to me they are worth it. I could not even limit myself to posting a few pictures because every piece is amazing. The broken heart ring is so clever. It is two rings that form a heart and when you move your fingers apart it appears as if the heart is broken. There is also a ring I posted towards the bottom called "Mary Jane" comprised of blackened white gold and green diamonds. It explains itself. As I was browsing each collection I started to wish the designs would start to suck so I wouldn't have to post so many pictures but they just kept getting better. I apologize in advance because these pieces are irresistible and going to be a big problem for the Amex bill.

No comments: