Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I don't know if it is just me but there are not alot of good choices for men's winter coats. So many of the coats are completely unpractical for normal guys. We know Kanye would sport McQueen or Margiela but my brothers and male friends are not photographed daily and frankly, they just don't care that much. Most guys like everything to be simple and comfortable. During the cold months, guys only need a dress coat, an everyday coat, and a Northface for those of you who are attached to the college campus dress code. Thick hoodies with a flannel does not count as a winter jacket. I spent the past hour or two searching high and low and here are my top picks:
1: Obey Garcia Jacket available at 80's Purple -- my fav
2: Triple Fat Goose Multi Pocket Down Jacket available at Karmaloop.
3: Obey High Peak Jacket available at 80's Purple
4: RVCA Triple Down Jacket -- my fav
5: Oak Layered Overcoat available at Oak NYC -- my fav
6: NorthFace Galaxy Tri-Climate Parka
7: NorthFace Gotham Jacket
8: Burton 2L Turbine Jacket
9: Diesel Weghy Service Jacket available at Neiman Marcus.

No comments: