Thursday, October 1, 2009

A home should be a place where you can let all guards down and will always fit in. It is a reflection of who we are and what we feel is important. I value honesty and openness in myself and in the people I surround myself with so naturally I love lots of windows, high ceilings, and open spaces. In addition, I am pretty unconventional and do not easily conform to social norms. Therefore, I don't think there anything wrong with the hand painted statue of Frankenstein in my French-contemporary bedroom. If you have no place else, your home should be the one place where you believe anything is possible. If anything is possible, maybe these amazing pieces of furniture will magically appear when I wake up.... or not but I at least I still have Frankenstein.

1: Chateau Bed by Graham and Green
2: Jamie Dream Velvet Armchair by Graham and Green
3: Bespoke YSL Abstract Silk Scarf Chair by Suzan Fellman available at Vivre.
4: Willy Daro Bronze Peacock Lamp with Agate available at Craig Van Den Brulle.
5: Biomorphic Console by Tony Duquette available at Baker Furniture.
6: Fin Arm Chair by Tshuka available at Vivre.
7: Insect Man by Tony Duquette available at Baker Furniture.
8: 1950's Modernist Brass Sputnik Lamps available at Craig Van Den Brulle.
9: 6 Drawer Dresser by Kittinger available at Craig Van Den Brulle.
10: Brutalist Hanging Fixture by C. Jere available at Craig Van Den Brulle.
11: Manhattan Console Table by Graham and Green.

No comments: