Wednesday, March 9, 2011

1: Babor Hy Oil - In my opinion, this is the best makeup remover ever. I cannot live without it. It literally makes all of your makeup just slide off. No rubbing or wash cloth needed. It is very heavy though and needs to be followed up with an post make-up remover cleanser to remove residues. It contains sesame oil, soybean oil, and vitamin E.  Sesame oil smooths and hydrates, soybean oil nourishes and smooths. and vitamin E repairs skin damage.
2: Burt's Bees Pore Refining Scrub - I use this every other day and it thoroughly cleanses my pores. I rarely have time for facials so I need a pore scrub that is fast, gentle, and natural. This is one of the best and within a day or 2 you will notice your black heads are diminishing.
3: Trader Joes Gentle Facial Cleanse - This is the best face wash to use after washing your face with a makeup remover or scrub. I use this everyday after I use Hy Oil and Burts pore scrub. It rinses off so quickly and literally leaves nothing on your skin. It is the perfect prep before you apply a moisturizer or toner. It lacks parabens, mineral oil fillers, and boasts Vitamins A and C in addition to skin-friendly aloe vera juice and super-hydrophilic hyaluronic acid. 
4: NP Set Jaipur Jasmine Body Wash: This smells so amazing. I hate super sweet feminine smelling washes and perfumes so this is just right for me. It is fresh and exotic smelling. Derived from the flowers of the jasmine shrub, it’s believed to have astringent, anti-depressant and anti-bacterial qualities. Indians have long embraced jasmine oil for its medicinal purposes.
5: Trader Joes Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner: After being a long time addict of Fredric Fekkai, I tried Trader Joes Nourish hair products and have never gone back. 
6: Burt's Bees Toner: I apply this as soon as I get out of the shower with a cotton ball. It cleans my pores and removes any oil or residues before I apply a moisturizers. I credit my clear skin to this toner and the pore refining scrub. 
7: Babor Combination Day Cream: I have been using this cream around my eyes and on any dry patches of skin on my face since I was in high school. I have never had a bad experience yet and hardly have any wrinkles around my eyes. 
8: Trader Joes Moisturizing Cream: I use this on my hands, legs, and chest post shower and it is the best body cream I have found so far. It penetrates the skin and leaves dry areas moisturized but does not leave my skin feeling sticky. You can literally feel it just sink right in instead of sitting on top and blocking your pores. 
9: Nasomatto Narcotic Venus: For years I was a obsessed with Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir perfume but recently I switched over to Nasomatto's Narcotic Venus and I highly recommend it. It smells intoxicating and so mysterious. I love perfumes that could be categorized between men's cologne and women's perfume and this is exactly that happy medium. 

No comments: