Sunday, January 17, 2010

My new obsession is Barnaby Barford.
Barford really knows how to capture sarcasm in his art. I find all the pieces really intriguing and quite comical.
I heart D&GI heart DiorWhat did you say your husband did?No regrets Old ManWell I think he\'s done a cracking job!Struggling will only make it worseHow much is that doggy?Park Life
Damaged Goods StillPavarotti is dead, long live PavarottiLook Buddy! Just remember who pays the bills round hereCome on Alan you little bitchI didn\'t even know I was on the short listIf my father could see me now...Imposter!Mary had a little lambWait until I get home, they\'re going to go crazy!Stick that on YouTube!Wonderland?! What fucking postcode\'s that?Ring-a-Ring-a-RosesDo it again, I didn\'t press recordDo it again, I didn\'t press recordCry \'Havoc\' and let slip the dogs of warAlways the best way to earn your wingsDoes that mean we\'re not getting any presents?Does that mean we\'re not getting any presents?Happy MealFamily FeastFamily FeastDamaged Goods StillDamaged Goods StillDamaged Goods Still

No comments: