Friday, August 14, 2009

Planning a trip to a big city in the US like LA, Miami, or NY? You have to check out Roomorama before booking your hotel room. This website is a compilation of various people's apartments for rent and their prices are cheaper than hotels. You can book a room for one night or for an entire month. Some of the apartments are amazing and selling for under $200 a night for up to 4 people! Great tool to know about if you are looking to spend the upcoming holidays away from home.
Changing the subject to shoes. Sorry but this is how my brain works. The gradient heel by Opening Ceremony is perfect for those days and nights when I don't feel like torturing my feet. The heel is thick and not too high which makes these shoes look pretty comfortable. I wouldn't mind if these were a wedge but a wedge is not as versatile as a heel I suppose.
I also love (I know, I love almost everything) these shoes by designer Sophie Gittins. I have not come across anything like them yet and they can be dressed up or down. Fall/Winter 2009 is her first collection so quantities are limited. Available at Nina and Lola.

No comments: