Sunday, June 17, 2012

I got inspired by the pearl research I did yesterday and so today I took a trip to a bead store in Chestnut Hill called Bumble Beads. I wandered around and found some things I really liked including garnets, uncut diamonds, freshwater pearls and some matte seed beads. The friendly staff helped show me some tips on jewelry making and kept Millie company while I shopped. See below for my finished products. 


"stardust" - uncut diamonds & black freshwater pearls


 "cosmic rave"- just iridescent star shaped beads


 "black & blood" - garnet and matte black seed beads


Like my jewelry box isn't overflowing as it is...

On the ride home, I found a trail and figured it would be nice to reward Millie for being such a patient pup. I had no idea this trail existed and it is only 3 miles from my house. Looks like a found a new Sunday routine. 





No comments: